Saturday, February 9, 2008

Gold Coast Marathon

I'm toying with the idea of going for Gold Coast Marathon in July (06-07-08). The entries will only open in April but I am thinking of booking tickets to Gold Coast in advance. If I book the tickets now from Virgin Blue, it would cost $ 180/person.

I am thinking that my PIL would be interested to go too, but my husband told me that there is a possibility that they would not be ready to move to Sydney by then. Still, I persuaded my husband to book the flights to Gold Coast for 2 of us first :P and buy for them later.

As for hotel, I read from SG Runners forum that July is low season for Gold Coast so I hope we can book for the hotel later.

Hmm... still thinking if we should book the air tickets now :)

2 comments:

Wills said...

July is still far away, wait for the domestic ticket sales. Jetstar and Tiger often have very cheap sales on, just subscribe to their mailing list. When are you guys moving to Sydney anyway?

Viv said...

good idea, i just read about Jestar's offer today, too bad it's only until June. Coming soon to Sydney... Will definitely post a big announcement once finalized :)