Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bank West

There are a few products that I'm thinking of getting once I am there.

1) Hero A/c
This transaction a/c has no maintenance fees, higher interest rates (5%) and unlimited free electronic transactions.
The not-so-good part is that the interest is only up to balance of $5K, so I should not put too much money there. Also, there has to be a $2K deposit every month, which should not be a problem.

2) Regular Saver a/c
High interest (9%) but only limited to $500/mth regular savings with no withdrawals.


3) Telenet Saver
Savings accounts at high interest rate at 7.25% (promotional rate at 7.75%), with no minimum deposits and no fees :) Yippeeee... It's much better than ING a/c I'm having right now

4) tddirect
Fixed deposit a/c. I think it's a bit higher than ING too.

5) Zero Master card
I'm so used to not paying annual fees for credit cards so I may just get this one.

No comments: