Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Cars

I don't like cars and don't understand why people are crazy about cars. But maybe that's because I can't drive..... hehhee...

My hubby started to see cars now. He planned to get a used one for our first car. It seems we can get one at less than $7K. I wonder if we need to go to a reliable car seller so we won't get a bad used car. Are there any reliable place we could get used cars? Maybe I should ask in the 'overseas singaporean' forum one of these days.

We dream of having 2 cars, one for me and one for him. Probably another one for family car. Oh well, it's always nice to dream.... I never noticed about differences in car models. To me, they look alike, four-wheels objects on the road. It wasn't until I saw a striking lime-green Peugeot 306cc passing by my rented house. It was so cute.... the driver had the top open and I knew that I like convertibles. I could imagine myself driving a convertible car in places like Great Ocean Road with my long hair flying here and there :)

Back in Singapore, I noticed another car that caught my attention all the time, RAV4. There is a little fan club for RAV4 too it seems, my friend was one of them. She and her club (and families) drive their RAV4 cars for road trips to Malaysia.

My girlfriend advised me to take driving lesson when I was in Sydney the last round. She even gave the book for me to read and learn. The book was still lying on my table until the last day I was there before I returned it to her. This round, I have my hubby as my driving teacher so I hope I could get around learning how to drive. That's why he is gonna get a used car first, for me to practise and crash.

My PIL would definitely enjoy themselves there. They love to drive and 'kia-kia'... Yoohoo!!

No comments: