Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First appointment

Our first appointment with our IVF doctor today. Nothing interesting though, we just explained our situation and past results and the doctor asked a few questions and explained the options we have. We are asked to do a few mre tests and come back again next month to review the test.

So it's going to be only in June that we'll start our IUI/IVF program. Feels like a long wait, but it can't be any faster than that I guess.

I think it'll be fun to try each method (I could say 'fun' coz I haven't gone through one), so I plan to try IUI, IVF, ICSI and maybe TCM.

Now, I just need to arrange time and date for each appointment. Hopefully I don't need to take too much off-day from work and maybe a couple of hours in the morning. Still, I can't help feeling excited about it.

No comments: