Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Entertainemnt Book

I finally got the Entertainment Book 2008/2009 today.

I read about the book from some forum and decided to see what it's like. Apparently, I could only get it from Charities or fund-raising events, so I searched for the charities on the internet. It took me an hour to decide which charities to buy it from, and I almost couldn't decide. Each charity has a noble cause so I decide on Guide Dogs only because the website to purchase the book looked more reliable and easy to use.

I even had used the voucher today, buying milkshakes at Donut King and bought quarter-chicken from Nandos (both on a 1-get-1 deal). I am looking forward to use voucher for Ratu Sari and my friends may plan to try this Indonesian Restaurant in Kingsford. Most probably, I would used up the coffee vouchers by end of the month hehehee.... and I find the vouchers for Nandos, McDonalds, Hungry Jacks, etc, within my budget limit. As for the restaurants, I would need to get a job first before splurging on meals at restaurants.

Another good offer is the $5 off from $100 gift card from Coles. That's is a 5% savings immediately and I would shop at Coles one of these days anyway.

No comments: